Social Work Programmes of St. Paul Province Bhopal is organized under Sanjeevani Service Society through the Department of Social Apostolate. The entire social dimension of our evangelization process could be categorized under six titles:
- Quality Education for Marginalized: Sanjeevni Vidhyapeeth Usri, is one of our premier institutes situated in a remote village and is totally dedicated to provide quality education to the poor. Many of our established English medium schools are running Hindi medium schools attached to it for the underprivileged students. Besides this, we take care of the education of the children who are in difficult circumstances like street children, Prisoners children and slum dwellers. Boarding houses of RDSS Silwani has a history of 35 years in providing quality education to the poor.
- Rehabilitation Programmes: for street children, Juvenile delinquents, runaway children and children who are in difficult circumstances. Udhan is yet another rehabilitation programme specifically meant for the differently abled people in Chindwara.
- Empowerment Programmes: The project is creating awareness among the rural flock ensuring the participation of women, youth and children for social changes.
- Natural resource conservation and management: This ideal project could provide technical assistance for construction of various watershed structures for NGO, land development and introducing new methods of farming, mobilize people for social action and linking project partners with government programs.
- Networking Programmes with likeminded organizations: It is an enriching experience of mutual sharing and substantiating each other’s need. Our dedication and expertise are optimally shared with the government institutions to bring life and vigour in its functioning.
- Consultation and Monitoring Programmes: We too share our expertise in various capacities in order to empower the upcoming institutions. Our human resources and infrastructure is shared with likeminded institutions to promote social sensitivity and implementation of social work programmes in a systematic manner.